Tuesday, January 31, 2012

...these kids...

Sidney and Ashton have their 100th day of school tomorrow. With any important milestone there are, of course, celebrations required. The kids are observing this day in different ways.

Ashton loves jelly beans, so it's only fitting that he utilize this sugary treat to mark the occassion. He created a work of art using 100 jelly beans. The only distinguishable item on the page was a flower carefully crafted from a pile of oversized jelly beans. The other pieces on the page - I'm told - are Aaron holding a sword fighting asteroids falling from the sky. Yea. I don't see it, but I am glad he has a vivid imagination.

Sidney's class is celebrating by dressing like they are 100 years old. Being the peach that she is she walks into my room, enters my closet and says, "Okay, Mom. You have plenty of old lady clothes. What can I borrow?"

Game over, Sidney.

No comments:

Post a Comment