Sunday, September 15, 2013

Clutter Equals Imagination

Friday morning I was on a conference call while Ashton was left to his own devices for about 20 minutes. Thank goodness for the mute button! There was a huge eruption of noise coming from the living room while I was battling myself to stay focused to the task at hand. Whatever was going on in there was a lot more interesting than the onslaught of information I was consuming.

I popped into the living room and motioned for Ashton to come get his things and move out to the driveway to wait for the bus. What I found was a floor littered with cars, airplanes, trucks, hex bugs and even one sole superhero - Batman. Surprisingly this didn't send me into an OCD fit with and urge to get it all picked up. Rather, I looked around the room in admiration of Ashton's creativity and big imagination. He's such a bright little mind.

What a great way to start the day. Batman, car races and helicopters - all in the midst of a conference call.




No comments:

Post a Comment