Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Glee

In the past few weeks, there have not been many instances where I have said "I'm happy."  I haven't been, and as unfortunate as that is, it's just how it is.  Lisa's Sunshine & Lollipops could probably be perceived by some as a "bait & switch."  It's just where I am currently.  But, I have often found music to be therapeutic...it seems I have in this case as well. 


I love music.  If I am working at my desk, I'm plugged in to Pandora.  When I am in the car, the radio is cranked.  While I am running, I drown out the sound of my breathing with my running play list on my Shuffle.  So you get it, right?  Music makes me happy!

I recently watched the Superbowl episode of Glee and found a slice of sunshine. As a true Gleek, watching the Thriller episode was incredibly satisfying.  First of all Thriller by Michael Jackson is legendary in it's own right.  It's packed with creativity that only Michael Jackson could produce.  But, the modern day Thriller as performed by the geeks from glee club truly made me happy.  How can you not smile after watching this performance?  If you haven't seen it, you should certainly check it out.  I may actually watch it again...just because I liked it so much.  (that & Singing in the Rain!)


Glee Thriller picture from nymag.com


Glee Bliss!


So, I guess my blog isn't a total racket, right?  I found some sunshine with Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment